5.1.10


This is the bullshit I put up when uploading this video:

'Sweet lovely death...I am waitng for your breath.'

The fourth short in documenting the HKGF's zealot like view of localised skateboarding, the never ending circle of faith, from losing it all to getting it back with even more passion.

Skateboarding is a form religion, it encompasses worship, faith, repentance, enlightenment, but it doesn't live in a book or in the shadow of a church, it lives in the moment and in the hearts of those that follow it.


I am making DVD versions of this for all involved, but put it online so you all could enjoy it now, as its been finished for a long time and I almost need to do something with it, because I am fed up of looking at it.

Thanks to all those who let me point my camera at them.To those who pointed the camera back at me, I apologise.

No updates for a while, I am hibernating. Spring is coming but I need to prepare.